Tax assistance

You have your (international) job, project or Enterprise and do not want to spend too much of your time with your fiscal matters. Triple E Tax is your trusted advisor, who takes care of your tax and social security issues, both in your home and your host countries. At highest quality standards. Always measure made to you. Triple E Tax, AAA quality tax assistance.

to international executives, expatriates
and employees

Read more

As an executive manager you often have to deal with taxes more than you like. You have an international job and want to have your fiscal affairs arranged smooth, at no risk and without concerns. And in a way you do not pay more than needed. Triple E Tax takes care of your fiscal matters, aiming at fully taking away your concerns about it.


We are your trusted advisor and take
away your tax concerns from you.

read more

You will be assigned to another country to work on a job or project. As an expatriate or commuter, you will be faced with more complex tax and social security issues. We take care of these issues, to enable you to fully focus on your foreign job.


We have over 20 years of experience
with tax, legal and social security
assistance to inbound and outbound
expatriates and commuters.

read more

You as an employer needs to take care of correct payrolling the remuneration elements of your employees, in all countries involved. An incorrect salary calculation or shortage in withholding and payment of wage tax, might cause huge financial risks. We lead both employers and employees through this minefield of tax and social security rules and regulations.


Payrolling remuneration elements of
international or commuting employees
correctly in all countries involved.

read more



What does the upcoming assignment mean to my spendable income?


I will be assigned by my employer to a foreign country for a period of two year and my family stays at home. What does that mean for our tax and social security position?


During my assignment, what should I do: keep my house, sell it or give it for rent?


Close to my retirement I will be assigned for a couple of years. What does that mean to my pension situation?


We have over 20 years of experience with assistance and advise to expatriates, both inbound and outbound. We advise all kind of companies about tax aspects in relation to expatriations, both multinationals and smaller international companies, including companies who assigned their first expatriate. We assisted hundreds of expatriates with their fiscal affairs, as of the first moment their expatriation came in view till the finalization of tax returns of the year of return to the home country.


We will be pleased to discuss the tax and social security aspects of  your upcoming expatriation during an interview with you, in order for you to become aware of what you can expect, tax and social security wise, and of what should be done and arranged. In addition, we are able and very willing to assist you with e.g.:


  • a quick and detailed calculation of your new net spendable income picture, taking into account the foreign income tax aspects;
  • Cost of Living comparisons;
  • request for certificate of coverage (social security declaration);
  • advise about tax optimization  and optimization of social security aspects of your assignment;
  • advise about keeping your own house, giving it for rent or selling it;
  • correspondence address and being your proxy towards tax and social security authorities;
  • assistance with the preparation of your personal income tax returns in home and host countries.

This enumeration is far from exhaustive, so feel free to contact us with whatever question about tax and social security in relation to your assignment you might have. We will be pleased to discuss with you how we best can be of service to you.


Please click here to mention your contact details. We will contact you soon afterwards.



webdesign: Juiste Vorm