Tax assistance

You have your (international) job, project or Enterprise and do not want to spend too much of your time with your fiscal matters. Triple E Tax is your trusted advisor, who takes care of your tax and social security issues, both in your home and your host countries. At highest quality standards. Always measure made to you. Triple E Tax, AAA quality tax assistance.

to international executives, expatriates
and employees

Read more

As an executive manager you often have to deal with taxes more than you like. You have an international job and want to have your fiscal affairs arranged smooth, at no risk and without concerns. And in a way you do not pay more than needed. Triple E Tax takes care of your fiscal matters, aiming at fully taking away your concerns about it.


We are your trusted advisor and take
away your tax concerns from you.

read more

You will be assigned to another country to work on a job or project. As an expatriate or commuter, you will be faced with more complex tax and social security issues. We take care of these issues, to enable you to fully focus on your foreign job.


We have over 20 years of experience
with tax, legal and social security
assistance to inbound and outbound
expatriates and commuters.

read more

You as an employer needs to take care of correct payrolling the remuneration elements of your employees, in all countries involved. An incorrect salary calculation or shortage in withholding and payment of wage tax, might cause huge financial risks. We lead both employers and employees through this minefield of tax and social security rules and regulations.


Payrolling remuneration elements of
international or commuting employees
correctly in all countries involved.

read more



My international job complicates my tax position. How can I avoid tax risks and simultaneously do not pay more tax than necessary?


What to do with my owned house during my international posting, as well as with my other property?


My employment will be terminated. How can I best take care of the corresponding fiscal consequences?


I will use own money to start new activities. What are corresponding tax consequences?


Do you recognize one or more of those type of questions? Triple E Tax will be pleased to introduce itself to you.


As an advisor to many international CEO’s, CFO’s and other Board Members, executive managers and international self-entrepreneurs, we have extensive experience with tax and social security problems you might be or are faced with. We know how to help you out. We will be pleased to be your sparring partner, your advisor who takes care of your fiscal issues on your behalf and who you can trust, without having further concerns about your tax issues.


We will be pleased to assist you with a.o.:


  • tax and financial planning with regard to your international job, project or entrepreneurial activities;
  • tax advise about optimization of your (international) remuneration package;
  • tax advise about (employee)participation schemes as well as the corresponding Dutch and foreign tax consequences;
  • tax advise about salary splits;
  • tax and financial advise about (purchase of) your own house;
  • preparation of your home and host country personal income tax returns;
  • consultation with tax and social security authorities;
  • advise about your and your family’s social security position;
  • tax advise about your pension position in relation to your international job;
  • tax advise about your company car;
  • tax advise about employment termination and severance payments;
  • advise about (finalization) of your “stamrecht BV”;
  • advise and assistance about your investment companies.

The above enumeration is far from exhaustive, so feel free to contact us with all of your tax and social security questions. We kindly discuss with you how we best can be of service to you.


Click here to directly mention your contact details. We will contact you soon.


webdesign: Juiste Vorm