Tax assistance

You have your (international) job, project or Enterprise and do not want to spend too much of your time with your fiscal matters. Triple E Tax is your trusted advisor, who takes care of your tax and social security issues, both in your home and your host countries. At highest quality standards. Always measure made to you. Triple E Tax, AAA quality tax assistance.

to international executives, expatriates
and employees

Read more

As an executive manager you often have to deal with taxes more than you like. You have an international job and want to have your fiscal affairs arranged smooth, at no risk and without concerns. And in a way you do not pay more than needed. Triple E Tax takes care of your fiscal matters, aiming at fully taking away your concerns about it.


We are your trusted advisor and take
away your tax concerns from you.

read more

You will be assigned to another country to work on a job or project. As an expatriate or commuter, you will be faced with more complex tax and social security issues. We take care of these issues, to enable you to fully focus on your foreign job.


We have over 20 years of experience
with tax, legal and social security
assistance to inbound and outbound
expatriates and commuters.

read more

You as an employer needs to take care of correct payrolling the remuneration elements of your employees, in all countries involved. An incorrect salary calculation or shortage in withholding and payment of wage tax, might cause huge financial risks. We lead both employers and employees through this minefield of tax and social security rules and regulations.


Payrolling remuneration elements of
international or commuting employees
correctly in all countries involved.

read more



How can I find out whether the salary and other remuneration elements of my assigned employee is taxed correctly in the countries concerned?


How do I avoid underinsurance for my assigned employee?


Which allowances are common in case of an international assignment?


How do I correctly implement expatriate allowances in my payroll administration?


We can imagine you to have those type of questions. Our extensive experience can be helpful to you to get all your questions in relation to taxation of employee income answered.


We can offer you our services a.o. with regard to:


  • tax assistance to (international) executive managers/Board Members/Members of Supervisory Board as to their fiscal affairs;
  • implementing and maintaining salary split structures;
  • full tax and social security assistance to inbound and outbound employees;
  • drafting and implementing assignment policies, assignment agreements¬†and competitive assignment remuneration packages;
  • advise regarding correct fiscal treatment of assignment allowances (both in cash and in kind);
  • implementation of assignment policies in your company’s “Werkkostenregeling”;
  • request for application of 30% ruling and social security coverage certificates.

We will be pleased to assist you with those subjects as well as with all other questions you might have with regard to your local and international employees. Please feel free to contact us with any question you might have. We gladly discuss with you how we best can help you out.


Click here to directly provide your contact details. We will contact you soon!





webdesign: Juiste Vorm